Woven from organic French flax and washed for a relaxed look, these organically grown sheets are processed using water-saving traditional methods. The classic chambray weave crosses white warp yarns that are dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and to sensitive skin.
- Woven to a sturdy 185 gsm weight, and garment washed for relaxed hand, these sheets are durable enough to dress the bed year-round and destined to become more supple with every wash.
- More absorbent and breathable than cotton, and more insulating as well, linen will keep you cooler and drier on warm nights and warmer when the nights turn cold.
- Color-matched pick stitching lends subtle detail to the case cuffs and the flat sheet’s wide turnback.
- The fitted sheet’s deep 15" pocket and full elastic ensure an easy fit on a range of mattress styles.
- Linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France. Sheet set includes one fitted and one flat sheet plus two pillowcases (one pillowcase for Twin set)