Marceau Bedding by Alexandre Turpault
Marceau Bedding by Alexandre Turpault is sharp and modern. Snow white duvets, sheets, shams and pillowcases feature a blue appliqué tape and burgundy piping. This minimalist bedding is contemporary, stylish and timeless.
- 100% Cotton Sateen; 300 Thread Count
- Made in Italy
- King Pillowcases and Shams sold in Pairs
- Duvet Cover has a plain body, 2.15" side flange with 1.75" appliqué tape and braided piping at the edge
- Shams have a 2.15" flange with 1.75 appliqué tape, mitered corners, braided piping, plain back and single flap
- Flat Sheet has a 1.7" appliqué tape frame and braided piping.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do Not bleach. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry until slightly damp. Steam iron on “cotton” setting on the reverse side of the fabric