L’Ile Rousse Bedding by Alexandre Turpault
Inspired by 18th Century wallpaper designs, L'Ile Rousse Bedding by Alexandre Turpault features a pattern with large scale stylized exotic plants. The pattern is printed on cotton percale duvet, sheets, shams and cases in a warm terracotta and contrasting white. This collection of bedding is modern, bold and lively.
- 100% Cotton Percale; 200 Thread Count
- Made in Italy
- King Pillowcases and Shams are sold in Pairs.
- Duvet cover and shams reverse to a printed micro pattern
- Shams have a 0.8" flange with braided piping and double flap
- Flat Sheet has a 2.75" flange with micro pattern and braided ribbon piping
- Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do Not bleach. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry until slightly damp. Steam iron on “cotton” setting on the reverse side of the fabric.