Hatch Bedding by Matouk
Hatch Bedding by Matouk. Beautiful, striking simplicity. Hatch is made with a petite French knot stitching on Ceylon percale cotton. Delicate hatching is done in the French knot on Sheets, Duvets, Cases and Shams.
- Duvet covers made with inside corner ties.
- 100% Cotton Bedding.
- Duvets and Shams finished with 2" Flange; Exception is the Boudoir which is completed with 1" Flange.
- Fitted sheets are white Ceylon Percale Cotton.
- Made in the Philippines of fabric from India.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Do not bleach or use fabric softener. Use only gentle detergent. Tumble dry briefly on low heat and iron as needed.
- Custom colors available with upcharge. Call or email for quote.