Feuilles d’Ikat Bedding by Alexandre Turpault
Feuilles d'Ikat Bedding by Alexandre Turpault is modern, refreshing and sophisticated. Duvet, sheets, shams and cases feature an all-over floral pattern inspired by Art Déco leaf patterns and ikat. The beautiful and unique pattern is printed on fresh cotton percale in shades of light green and grey with hints of yellow and dark blue.
- 100% Cotton Percale; 200 Thread Count
- Made in Italy
- King Pillowcases and Shams are sold in Pairs.
- Duvet cover and shams have floral pattern on the front and reverse to coordinating micro pattern
- Shams have a 0.8" flange with braided piping and double flap
- Flat Sheet has a 2.75" micro pattern border with wreath contrasting piping
- Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do Not bleach. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry until slightly damp. Steam iron on “cotton” setting on the reverse side of the fabric.