Three Season Down Duvet Insert by Coyuchi is lightweight, lofty, and cozy. This all season comforter is perfect for year round use. It is filled with pure down and encased in a down-proof, 100% organic cotton shell. The duvet insert has a stitch-through box construction that keeps the fill evenly distributed. With a 600-fill-power down, this comforter is warm and fluffy–it can used by itself in warmer weather and layered with a blanket in the winter.
- Weight: King - 47 oz., Queen - 39 oz., Twin - 27 oz.
- Slightly oversized to lend the duvet covers an irresistibly lofty, cozy look.
- Down fill is sourced in the USA; 100% organic cotton shell is imported form a GOTS certified facility in China.
- Made in the USA.
- Care: Machine wash duvet in an oversized machine without a center agitator, using warm water and mild detergent on the delicate cycle. Check seams and fabric before washing; if weakness is evident, do not home launder. In order to fully dry the down clusters and to prevent mildew from forming, thoroughly dry on low heat well beyond the point where the outer fabric feels dry (approximately 3–4 hours). Place a couple of tennis balls or dryer balls inside the dryer to aid in the drying process. Air-dry for an additional 24 hours to release any moisture.In between laundering, occasionally place comforter outside in fresh air and direct sun to restore freshness. Frequent fluffing will help retain loft.
- Coyuchi down duvet inserts are made in the USA and filled with double-washed down from an Indiana duck farm. Birds are humanely raised, down is carefully processed, and quality is controlled to the highest standards from start to finish.