John Robshaw's latest collection has us pining for a warm and cheery spring. With this 2020 spring collection, we are presented with cozy bedding, home décor and accessories adorned with lively prints and vibrant hues. In addition to the new prints, we are also excited about Robshaw's initiatives to go green, as well as the launch of his nursery collection. There is no shortage of color and pattern, so whether you're a textile enthusiast or just looking for something new, this collection has something for everybody.
We are seeing refreshed and updated versions of some of Robshaw's beloved signature hand block printed designs. We are also presented with bold new patterns inspired by opulent venues.
1. Raja Indigo Duvets and Shams display a simple yet complex border print. The pattern is designed with layers of interesting details that simply draw you in. Raja is fresh and regal.
2. Muni Duvets and Shams bring the joy of spring into your bedroom. They feature a print that honors the authenticity of hand block printing while being modern and fresh.
3. Mayura Bedding showcases a design will transport you to the magnificent gardens of Rambagh Palace. Peacocks gracefully striding through exotic flowers and vines, printed on organic combed cotton in beautiful shades of blue. Mayura is certainly one for the books.
HAND STITCHED QUILTS
Like a breath of fresh spring air, John Robshaw's hand stitched quilts are wonderfully soft and lightweight. They are crafted from pure cotton voile, a fabric that is light and smooth, and printed with exciting patterns. They are beautiful, versatile and get softer with each wash.
1. Calana Quilt & Shams feature rows of vines and flowers printed in a combination of light and dark shades of indigo. Calana is cool and refreshing, perfect for the indigo lover.
2. Sagana Quilt & Shams are cozy and casual yet refined. This yarn dyed bedding features a simple stripe that is designed to work well with any of Robshaw's bold prints. It is finished with the classic diamond quilt pattern that gives it that traditional look we all love in a quilt.
3. With the Lina Lapis Quilt Set, Robshaw revisits one of his favorite floral prints. The quilts and shams are adorned with an orderly flowering pattern printed in beautiful neutral colors with pops of blues and green. Sold as a set.
The nursery bedding is a welcome addition to this season's collection. Mini blankets, shams and crib sheets made from the softest and durable materials with fun patterns and colors. What a perfect way to introduce the little ones to the wonderful world of textiles, color and pattern!
1. Pindi Lapis Mini Blanket and Mini Sham. This nursery bedding is playful and whimsical yet subtle–it is crafted from super fine, smooth and soft cotton voile. Blue thread is used to sew hand pick stitches on the surface in a unique chevron pattern.
2. The Gamana Lapis Crib Sheet showcases Robshaw's signature elephant illustration. The pattern is printed on organic cotton percale which is durable and smooth. This crib sheet will have the little ones dreaming of fun adventures before they can even walk.
3. Arama Mini Blanket Set combines an exciting pattern with cheery colors. Fans of flowers and buds in warm shades of coral with accents of soft yellow grace the surface of this bedding. The mini blanket reverses to a complementing coral striped pattern.
New this season are textured throws with printed designs as well as neutral woven throws. Whether its on your sofa, bed or artfully draped on a ladder, these throws will work with a variety of designs schemes.
1. Printed Animal Throws: Sasapa, Vannaku and Suia display beautiful graphic prints that invite you to explore the wonders of wild life. From prints with happy elephants frolicking in a river to one with graceful peacocks strolling through lush gardens, these throws are simply delightful. Delightful, practical and great gifts for the animal lover!
3. These Printed Shibori Throws are elegant and refined. Inspired by traditional Japanese textiles, the throws display a Shibori tie dye pattern printed on textured cotton slub.
Pillows in different shapes, new sizes and with new designs–this is one of the most exciting part about new introductions. From indigos and corals to neutrals, flora and fauna...here are a few of our favorite accent throw pillows.
1. Sevati Accent Pillow is the definition of small but mighty. It perfectly encapsulates what John Robshaw is all about–flowers, borders, paisley and color are harmoniously brought together in this 12" x 18" decorative pillow.
2. Vadeka Euro Pillow makes a statement in any space. It features a bold all-over pattern of deep indigo strokes embroidered on a neutral ground.
3. Transform any space into a relaxing and stylish lounging area with this Suva Round Bolster Pillow. This large bolster pillow features a soothing pattern hand block printed in a muted neutral gray and is finished with piped edging. Bolster size: 14" x 36"
1. This Alepa Outdoor Pillow will add a zesty pop of color to your outdoor space. It features an illustration of an elephant printed in fresh and vibrant colors with a beautiful border surrounding it. The pillow made from waterproof and sun resistant fabric–outdoor pillow inserts are also available.
2. The Apakata Decorative Pillow adds a touch of whimsy to your bed or sofa. It showcases an artful illustration of a camel and her offspring hand painted on a neutral surface in fun colors.
3. No Robshaw collection is complete without a couple of majestic elephants. Jambira Decorative Pillow displays a hand painted ornate lucky elephant. It is beautiful, unique and perfect for a room with eclectic decor.
TABLETOP, DÉCOR & ACCESSORIES
1. Dress up your table beautifully with the Lopeti Gold & Marble Serving Board. It is crafted from white marble that has been chiseled and hammered into shape by hand, then adorned with a gorgeous gold print.
2. Elevate any room with the Pavesa Indigo Tray. Enamel is hand poured into a metal base with an enchanting marbling pattern. Tray is also available in moss green and comes in 2 sizes.
3. Dalha Bag Collection includes totes in two sizes and a pouch. The bags showcase a lively design in peacock blue and shades of green with playful tassels. Pouch and totes are made from sturdy canvas with leather embellishments. The totes are roomy and versatile–perfect for a day at the beach or the supermarket.
Go green in style! In addition to creating packaging bags made out of recycled fabrics, Robshaw has also included a few stylish items made from repurposed fabric.
1. Cook in style with the Khiva Seville Apron. It is created from excess fabric and features a large scale diamond pattern in a bold and vibrant orange.
2. Manduka Decorative Pillow. Old prints and cotton voile are recycled and transformed by being cut down and sewn together to create a one-of-a-kind pillow. The best part is that no two accent pillows are the same–each one is unique yet equally chic and playful.