The first day of summer is fast approaching, which means it’s time update our homes with light and colorful accessories and décor. Transform any indoor or outdoor space with simple changes and additions that will make summer activities, entertaining, and even relaxation a breeze.From indoor décor and accessories with vibrant colors, fun textures and lively patterns, to outdoor accessories that are great for summer entertaining, here are some of our favorite accessories that will get you in the summer state of mind.
Season changes give us plenty of opportunities to spruce up and brighten our favorite indoor and outdoor spaces with a few lively accessories. Accent throw pillows are a great way to refresh a couch and outdoor seating area.
2. Leopard Navy Outdoor Lumbar Pillow by Lacefield has a unique navy leopard pattern on a neutral background. This decorative outdoor pillow also features a navy flange with blue accents making it a beautiful, detailed piece that will look great on any outdoor chair.
3. Brushstrokes Sky Throw Pillow by Ryan Studio.This beautiful decorative throw pillow features refreshing light blue strokes printed on a neutral background with a solid back. Modern and trendy, this pillow would look perfect in a beach house.
4. Pigment Jaune D'or Throw Pillows by Iosisis casual, modern and stylish. The decorative pillow comes in a solid bold yellow with a contrasting piped finishing. Accent pillow is available in 12 colors, mix and match for the the perfect combination that will spruce up and refresh your home decor.
5. John Derian's Captain Thomas Brown's Shells Parchment Decorative Pillow - Designer's Guild. Adorned with serene sea shells in varying scales are vividly colored and highly detailed to glorious effect. This large rectangular decorative pillow is digitally printed onto pure linen with gorgeous embroidered details and a selection of shells on the printed reverse.
6. Jamboree Tropical Decorative Pillow by Ryan Studio. This decorative throw pillow features fun pops of color embroidered on solid linen. The pillow adds a playful feeling to any room–its fun, trendy and chic. With its range of colors, this pillow can be incorporated into almost any room.
Lightweight Throws, Blankets, Coverlets and Quilts
Update your bed with duvet covers that feature summery colors and designs to make your room feel like a brand new space. As for those warm nights, switch to lightweight and breathable duvets, blankets or coverlets. Lightweight throws are also great for sprucing up any bed, sectional and outdoor seating.
1. Glima Sky Throw by Sferrais a luxuriously soft cotton linen blend throw with an eyelash fringe finish. It features an abstract repeating pattern inspired by the shifting contours of sand dunes. Lightweight light blue throw blanket is airy, and perfect for spring or summer.
2. Morphée Blanc Coverlet by Yves Delorme adds the perfect finishing touch to any bed. White cotton coverlet is lightweight and features a subtle textured design and a solid border. Coverlet is available in 3 neutral and modern colors which easily complement any room decor.
3. Corino Collection by Sferrais a lightweight and breathable blanket with exceptional cottony softness. The light blue cotton blanket features a subtle textured weave pattern. It is made for the changing of the seasons, and it is the perfect layer to add to any bed.
4. Parson Quilt by Sferra is an innovative all-natural alternative to down. It is filled with Alpaca wool, making it lightweight, warm and breathable with a cashmere-like feel. Wool quilt is thermally balanced, it naturally helps regulate body temperature without overheating. It can be used as a duvet stuffer or on its own as a quilt.
5. Dasati Duvet Set by John Robshaw. Bed linens feature a large all-over pattern inspired by the Dasati, an ancient eye-shaped symbol for warding off the evil eye. The collection comes in a subtle, gentle and friendly colors that bring a calming feeling to any bedroom.
6. Flora Bedding Collection by Yves Delorme100% Cotton bedding with a lovely print inspired by plants, flowers and birds of faraway lands. On the duvets, sheets and shams you'll find a sanctuary of Flora and Fauna.
Home Décor and Accessories
1.Acrylic and Brass Starburst Mirror by Mirror Image Home is a stylish wall accessory that adds a dramatic yet elegant touch to any room. This stunning accent piece features a non-beveled center mirror surrounded by an acrylic frame with brushed brass accents. Decorative mirror makes a beautiful addition to any living space.
2.Aloka Coral Shower Curtain by John Robshawfeatures patterns inspired by Indian floral designs and delicate mirror accents. This shower curtain brings bright color into your bathroom as well as a whimsical adventure!
3. Pique Nique Hand Soap by Mer Sea Add a fresh new scent to your bathroom or kitchen with this moisturizing and rich lathering hand soap. Pique Nique hand soap's scent is inspired by a fresh and lovely bouquet of flowers. It mixes jasmine, rose, lily, garden greens as well as coconut, apple and wood round out. You will love the way it smells.
4. Flax Smocked Linen Curtains by Pom Pom at Homeare uniquely crafted curtains that add an elegant, stylish and inviting feeling to any room. Curtain panels feature three rows of hand stitched large diamond smocking at the top. Each curtain panel contains double width linen fabric, giving them an exceptional drape.
5. Agraria Lemon Verbena TasselAire is unique fragranced with the elegant fragrance of lemon. The tassel can be placed throughout your home for a beautiful wisp of fragrance. It is perfect for tying back curtains or simply hanging on a doorknob, closet hook, or armoire.
6. Ocean Mist and Sea Salt Reed Diffuser by NEST. Bring the scent of the beach to your home with this diffuser. This fragrance effuses the refreshing essence of a gentle ocean mist combined with hints of sea salt, white tea and coconut.
Brighten your outdoor sitting area and get ready for spectacular summer gatherings with easy-care outdoor table linens, outdoor rugs, and pool accessories.
1. Delrey Noir Outdoor Rug by Designer's Guild. Stylish and incredibly versatile, these intricately hand-woven flat weave rugs are easy to clean, lightweight and reversible. Delray Noir features a black and white geometric design and is finished at both ends with a grey woven hem. Ideal for adding pattern to any room or designed to be the perfect complement to our outdoor fabric and accessory range.
2. Bastide Table Linens by Le Jacquard Français feature a mixture of sophisticated organic patterns on a peppery red fabric with contrasting accents. Create a vibrant and inviting look for any table. Tablecloths and placemats are coated with stain resistant and waterproof Acrylic that make them easy to care for.
3. Ibiza Beach Towels by Matoukfeature a colorful and vibrant geometric chevron print. Towels are finished with playful pom-pom tassels. This eye-catching towel is stylish, chic and the perfect accessory for a day in the sun.
What is the difference between each Matouk sheeting style? The Fig Linens and Home team walks you through the qualities, thread count, and materials for each style offering a step-by-step guide for purchasing Matouk sheets.
How often should I replace my sheets? How long does bedding last? How often should I replace my towels? The Fig Linens and Home team answers all your questions on how often to replace your linens and how to preserve your bedding.