Cachemire Bedding by Yves Delorme
by Yves Delorme
Cachemire Bedding by Yves Delorme is refined and luxurious with an intricate graphic pattern and neutral palette. The duvet cover, flat sheet and shams feature a large scale paisley inspired damask pattern weaved in multi neutral hues.
- 100% Long-staple combed organic cotton sateen
- 300 Thread Count
- Flat sheet has 6" applied border and white piped finish
- Fitted sheets are Triomphe Pierre (Stone) solid fitted sheets and have a 18" deep pocket
- Duvet cover and shams have damask pattern on front and reverse to solid stone on the back
- Duvet cover has a button closure and shams have an envelope closure with a piped finish
- Made in France.
- Machine wash and tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach. Iron as necessary.