Bagatelle Bedding by Yves Delorme
Bagatelle Bedding by Yves Delorme. Duvet cover, sheets, shams and coverlet are adorned with camellias, dahlias and tiger tulips. The floral pattern is printed on soft and smooth cotton sateen in amber, copper and nude hues–a warm and trendy palette that is perfect for the cooler months.
- 100% Long Staple Organic Cotton Sateen
- 300 Thread Count
- Counterpane is 100% cotton velour with polyester padding. Made in India. Dry clean only.
- Decorative pillow has a polyester front and 100% cotton back. Made in India. Dry clean only.
- Shams, coverlet and duvet cover have floral print on the front and reverse to a micro geometric print
- Shams have a piped finish and envelope closure; duvet cover has a button closure
- Flat sheets have a 4" border with piping along the top side
- Fitted sheets have a 18" deep pocket
- Coverlet has flower-shaped stitching and 1" hem finish
Bedding care: Machine wash and tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach. Iron as necessary.
- Bedding made in France.