Nouvelle Vague Hellebore Bedding by Alexandre Turpault
Nouvelle Vague Bedding by Alexandre Turpault perfectly combines timeless luxury and simplicity. Duvet cover, sheets, shams and cases are crafted from pure linen grown in Northern France. The linen has been washed in pure water, without any added chemicals, to make it softer and smoother. The Nouvelle Vague Bedding Collection comes in a beautiful and rich hellebore purple–the shams and flat sheet are adorned with elegant guipure lace.
- 100% Pre-washed Linen
- Made in France
- King Pillowcases and Shams are sold in Pairs.
- Shams have a 0.4 flange and a simple flap
- Flat Sheet has a 6" border
- Fitted Sheet has a 12" deep pocket
- Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry until slightly damp.