New for fall, John's Lahuti is a wild, perky starfish floating in a sea of white accented by cadmium orange, azure blue and warm pink.
- Printed on 200 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Sham has flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand stitched edging and hidden zipper
- Duvet has button closure, and inner ties to secure duvet insert
- Made in India
- Wash care instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.