Dara Headboard by John Robshaw is an extravagant piece inspired by Mughal architecture in India. It is designed with distinctive curves and lines that are reminiscent of traditional Indian buildings. This headboard is handmade by North Carolinian craftsmen. Customize your unique and luxurious headboard by choosing from any of Robshaw's handprinted fabrics. You can also add the option of side rails. Pair this headboard with some of John Robshaw's printed bedding for a dreamy and statement making bed.
- Hand Crafted in North Carolina, USA.
- Headboards are 1.5" Deep
- Fabrics are from John Robshaw Textile collection, all hand printed in India.
- All furniture is handmade, so measurements are approximate and fall within a 1.5" margin of error.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change.
- The lead time is approximately 10-12 weeks from receipt of a confirmed order, not including shipping.
- FINAL SALE- CUSTOM MADE HEADBOARD IS NON-RETURNABLE
- Please note that fabrics that are out of stock may increase the lead time by an additional 6-8 weeks.
Dimensions: 63" Wide x 70" High x 1.5" Deep
Rails: 82" X 61" X 9"
Dimensions: 80" Wide x 70" High x 1.5" Deep
Rails: 82" X 78" X 9"