Bay Lapis Duvet & Shams by John Robshaw showcase a mesmerizing yet soothing pattern that brings a serene vibe to any room. The print is made by over-stamping multiple blocks in different shades of blue on a white background. The randomness of the pattern makes this bedding collection unique and fresh. The percale fabric is finely woven, durable and supremely soft to the touch. John Robshaw Bedding.
- 100% South Indian Long Staple, Organic Combed Cotton
- 200 Thread Count Percale
- Hand embroidery on euros with hidden zipper closure
- 1”Flange on duvets and shams
- Shams have an envelope closure
- Duvet cover has a button closure with inner ties to secure insert
- Made in India
- Care: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.