Manzanita Ginger Organic Quilt by Coyuchi
This Ginger Manzanita Organic Quilt by Coyuchi features a stitched design inspired by the sculptural art of basketweaving. The quilt has hand-stitched kantha thread quilted on the surface in imperfect soft curves. The quilt is reversible–it reverses to a neutral undyed back with contrast stitching. It has a relaxed drape with a nice casual look and feel. Mid-weight and perfect for layering; finished with a simple ½” binding.
- 100% organic cotton is grown, woven in India
- 240 gsm organic cotton batting
- Packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag
- GOTS Certified
- Fair Trade Certified cotton shell
- Machine wash, cold on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets are not recommended. Use a warm iron as needed.