Triomphe Sauge Bedding by Yves Delorme
Triomphe Sauge Bedding by Yves Delorme. A collection of luxurious, classic sateen duvet covers, sheets, cases and shams that sleep cool like a percale. The silky soft bedding comes in a wonderful sage green that plays well with others and can stand alone beautifully. Triomphe is adorned with a simple raised double saddle stitch border that adds a nice decorative touch.
- 100% Long Staple Cotton Sateen. 300 TC
- Raised double, saddle stitched finishing on Duvet Cover, Flat Sheet, Shams and Pillowcases.
- Quilts are double-sided Triomphe Sateen with taped edging and Circle-Tacked Quilting.
- Machine wash and tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach. Iron as desired on cotton setting.
- Pillowcases sold in singles.
- Shams have an envelope closure
- Fitted sheets have 18" deep pockets and are free of detail.
- Bedding made in France.
- Matching throw blanket is baby alpaca with fringe. Made in Peru. Dry clean only.