Ginger Coral Duvet & Shams by John Robshaw feature a dynamic print inspired by an old trade textile found in an antique dealer's shop. The pattern on the duvet covers and shams is modernized and printed in shades of spicy coral and light blue on crisp white percale. The fabric is finely woven, durable and supremely soft to the touch.
- 100% South Indian Long Staple, Organic Combed Cotton
- 400 Thread Count Percale
- Hand embroidery on euros with hidden zipper closure
- 1”Flange on duvets and shams
- Shams have an envelope closure
- Duvet cover has a button closure with inner ties to secure insert
- Made in India
- Care: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.